- Job Title: Business development Associate
- Location: Washington DC
- Essential Qualifications : Bachelor’s Degree(Technology, IT Consulting, or professional services) ,P.G in Marketing
- Experience : 2 to 4 years
- Type : Full Time
- Function : IT
- Industries : Information Technology and Services
Technical Skills Required:
- General knowledge of Purchase, Sales, Inventory, Asset Management & Education Management.
- Ability to analyze potential needs and/or identify new markets
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good at planning and implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, team building, decision-making and Logical skills.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – lots of client contact and experience of presenting at client sites
- Honest, Smart Hard Worker, Flexible, Innovative, Committed, Quick, Aggressive, Disciplined & Focused Team Player Attention to detail
- Business degree
- At least 2 years of experience in technology, IT Consulting, or professional services.
- Ability to provide Market development, Competitor analysis and Opportunity analysis.
- Identify suitable opportunities and develop plans to strategically engage with Clients.
- Perform quantitative analysis, and develop proposals, Contract negotiations, MSA and Closure,
- Either assisting a larger team or as an individual contributor.
- Experience in Account planning and ability to create opportunities for account mining.
- Ability to manage and build relationships within and outside the organizations to influence and resolve issues with the customer.
- Ability to independently lead portfolios and grow the market share from the customer.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
← Business Development Associate